- Why we use get method?
- What is get and post in API?
- What is PHP $_ request?
- What is Patch method in REST API?
- Can we use get and post together?
- What is difference between GET and POST method in PHP?
- What is $_ POST?
- What is the difference between post and put in REST API?
- What are the HTTP methods?
- What is the difference between GET and POST method?
- What is a GET method?
Why we use get method?
GET method is used to appends form data to the URL in name or value pair.
If you use GET, the length of URL will remain limited.
It helps users to submit the bookmark the result.
GET is better for the data which does not require any security or having images or word documents..
What is get and post in API?
POST vs GET Although POST and GET are the most commonly used HTTP request methods, they have many differences. While the HTTP POST method is used to send data to a server to create or update a resource, the HTTP GET method is used to request data from a specified resource and should have no other effect.
What is PHP $_ request?
PHP $_REQUEST is a PHP super global variable which is used to collect data after submitting an HTML form. The example below shows a form with an input field and a submit button. When a user submits the data by clicking on “Submit”, the form data is sent to the file specified in the action attribute of the